Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

seasons a-changing

I used to post all of the clothes that I got from thrifting and shopping trips on this blog. I wonder if anyone noticed that I haven't done that very much this past year. The reason for that is pretty straightforward. I haven't done much shopping at all since I got to college. It's been getting pretty chilly lately, and I've been wearing the same jacket pretty much every day for the past month. I think that was a sign that I needed to get some new jackets, so I went to Goodwill to check up on outerwear.
From Goodwill, I got the two items on the bottom, a knit vest and a cropped coat jacket. The knit jacket and bear hat are from Beacons Closet.
Some sweaters! I love sweaters more than anything. The one on the right is from Goodwill, and the other two are from the swap and drop box on my dorm floor (freebies!) Overall, I didn't get much that's think enough to substitute for my everyday jacket. Probably have to keep my eyes out. Something else I got recently, this t-shirt by EmmyC on threadless. It has a cute allover design with businessmen all over it. I like to stop to read it sometimes.
I need more long sleeves.

Love,
Kaia

0 comments:

Post a Comment