Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

hair rebellion.

Lately, I've been really fixated with hair. I really want to do something with my hair. I think it's because I'm going off to college soon, and I can do whatever I want with my hair after I move out. At this point, I'm not really sure what I want to do. Angled, shaved, pastel...something I haven't done yet, for sure. Though, I'll probably just settle with highlights or something my freshman year. Don't want to give my parental units a heart attack when I return for break.




Photo Credits: feel free to fill me in if you know any extra info about the pictures/ fill in unknown sources. Photo from Tumblr, Nylon Magazine, Kristen Dunst as Marie Antoinette, source unknown, source unknown, Elle editor Kate, Tokyo Fashion street snap, Tokyo Fashion street snap, Tavi, Tokyo Fashion street snap, f(x) (thank you, Kassidy!), Tokyo Fashion street snap, Ga In, Karlie Kloss, Key and Taemin.


Love, Kai

5 comments:

kate cait sith said...

8th pic down is RAD i'd love to see a perspective from the front! i love hair w/ personality.

Anonymous said...

Love all of these! My vote is for bleached panels - you can play with putting temp colors on top of them, but the blonde won't be too shocking when your parents see you!

Kassidy said...

That "unknown source (korean girl band?)" Is the Korean pop girl band f(x) And they have some pretty awesome hair in that music video "NU ABO"

I finally gained enough courage to tell my dad that I wanted my most bottom layers to be orange and so I finally got it! You could always do "peek-a-boo highlights" that are bleached and do temp color with them!

Clairedontcare said...

Omg you should do the first one. It would look amazing on you. Also i aam also obessedw with hair. Its amazing how cool dead skin can be.

Marlena said...

I think icy blue stripes would look rad!

Post a Comment