Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

where have the flowers gone.

Yesterday's outfit. Monday is one of those days where I don't want to get dressed in the morning, so I pulled out an outfit that was already conveniently by chance put together on a hanger in the closet. I don't have very many hangers, so I layer clothes on top of each other to conserve space. I didn't want to have my hair down so I did a bit of braiding.
Dress and scarf from H&M, top from Tokyo Fashion Co, shoes from Taiwan
I got these shoes over the summer. They're currently one of my favorites! I've always loved oxfords, and this pair is a cute shape with cute cut trim and side cutouts for lace and a super small kitten heel. Toooo cuteeee.
I love wrapped and braided hair, but it's something that I've always been terrible at. Braiding, I mean. Even now, I still don't know how to french braid. It's been years since my hair has been long enough to braid, so I haven't had the practice either. After putting my hair up, I had the urge to stick flowers in my hair. If only I had some! I had a couple flower clips from Forever 21 some time back, but I don't know where they could have gone. Maybe the next time I go to a dollar store or craft store I'll buy some and make my own. Love, Kaia

1 comments:

Kassidy said...

I didn't know how to french braid till about 3 years ago! It's a good skill to have~ But I love your loose-comfy style so much. And your hair color right now is ah-mazing.

Post a Comment