Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

just like that.

listening to "Monster" by Super Junior

Whenever I listen to Korean music, I always sing the English parts and hum everything else. Korean is so hard to sing. It's like tongue twisters for me. Sometimes I want to learn the language just so I could sing. Here, have a blurry picture.
No outfit post today. I went out to buy some makeup and makeup remover to practice with for next week. I was recruited as a waitress for my school's Japanese cultural festival next week. And I'm supposed to be like. Cute or something. So I'm practicing using makeup for that.

Ooh yeah, fun stuff. I got a package today from Petticoat Junction. Flippin huge package. I haven't posted clothing purchases for a while.
It's a bag off poof! So fluffy, oh gosh. I've wanted a Malco Mode petticoat for a while, but held off on buying one because I kept telling myself I didn't need it and it was too expensive. Well, I finally caved in. I bought Malco Mode 582 in Natural. It was between natural and white, and I went with natural because I like off white better than pure white. A lot of people buy Malco Mode pettis in petite for the length, so I almost bought a small instead of medium. So glad I went with medium. It's already kind of tightish in medium.
This is the reason I haven't posted a room photo for the past couple weeks. Can't even walk in here. I swear, I trip and slip on stub my toes on everything in here. It's not messy because I'm a messy person. Rather, I'm trying to clear my shelves, drawers, and closet of things that I don't want anymore to sell or give away before college. There's boxes and boxes of manga in front of my closet. I can't even get to my closet. There has to be around 200 books in those boxes. And that doesn't even count the ones that I'm keeping. It's spring cleaning time.

Love, Kai

9 comments:

- said...

wohooo mangas *-* heheh
the makeup looks so cute on you, don't worry I think you'll have no problem on looking cute at that day ^-^

Iris said...

Really cute make up and hairs<3!

Anonymous said...

You should do a give away like the bag you did last time. Makes it more fun and you can reduce that pile of yours. It would be really fun if you did!

Kailee Aporro Granz said...

the makeup is so cute on you!!!

that's a ton of manga i agree with the other comment maybe you should do a giveaway or sell them on ebay and yes i'm willing to buy :D

f i o n a (miss.tea) said...

me toooo, whenever i listen to korean music i hum everything except the english parts! is that 'love hina' manga i see? :D xx miss tea & co.

Marlena said...

I do the same exact thing when I'm listening to k-pop. Haha! One of my friends caught me doing it the other day and gave me the weirdest look. x_x

Your makeup looks super cute!
And you've convinced me that I definitely need a big, floofy petticoat skirt in my wardrobe. I love it!

DearKarYan said...

So many manga in your room! *O*
Japanese cultural festival?! That's awesome, you'll make an adorable maid! :)
Your make-up looks fantastic too!

Amélie said...

This skirt is so awesome <3

missy-daisy.com

The Holly Rivers Show said...

The last photo is lovely....quirkyness in a petticoat!

Post a Comment