Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

in three more years.

Yesterday I attended my brother's graduation. I was hanging around his apartment before we headed out to graduation, and I was kind of sitting around and found some Seibei pins on his desk and pinned them to his grad cap subconsciously. So glad I did. The theater was completely filled and there were so many grads that it's not easy to find who you're looking for. Some caps were decorated with targets and words which made it easier to find them in such a big crowd. Smart idea. I was also able to find my brother easilier because the pins reflected light.
dress: gift from Ann, from H&M conscious collection. dress shirt from Taiwan. Mudd wedges.
It was really sunny yesterday. I brought along my nicest parasol because it blocks sun better than the others. I wasn't the only one who had the idea, as a lot of parents brought umbrellas along with them too. I finished my first year of college, so now I'm officially a sophomore! First year went by really fast. It doesn't seem that long that my brother started college, either. Graduation doesn't seem that far away. Love, Kaia

1 comments:

Iris said...

You´re super pretty! Love the dress so much and the hair color looks lovely on you:)♥!

Hope you have a great day!
-Iris
Ps. I have a giveaway on my blog: http://colorfulw.blogspot.com/2012/05/giveaway.html

Post a Comment