Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

buying new dresses just makes me feel like i need to try harder.

currently listening to the whole My Chemical Romance "Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge" album

I bought another dress recently. More florals, yeah. I noticed a trend while taking pictures, and it looks like I'm not very good at coordinating dresses. I pretty much just end up wearing the same things with all of my dresses. It's like, natural instinct or something.

Second hand floral dress, bolero from thrift, necklace from Angelic Pretty, bow from Taiwan
Maybe I'll challenge myself to a coordination...challenge. And find different ways to wear a dress. That sounds like a plan.
This floral phase of mine is still hanging strong. I've lost count of how many floral items I've bought in the past year. More than solids, it seems.
Though, galaxy is favorite print. If only it were easier for me to get my hands on some. I wonder what my next print phase will be.

Love, Kai

6 comments:

りあ★ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kuu said...

the lace looks so pretty! The colors and ruffles too >w< good luck with your coord challenge. Maybe try pinning it? o.o it might look cute with an underskirt

fairy on acid said...

So lovely! I'm loving your dress so much!

Maybe you'd like to follow each other? :)

Visit, comment & follow my blog!
fashionwhit.blogspot.com

Becca said...

that is a gorgeous dress :) I love that print, especially for summer! little dainty flowers are love~

Clairedontcare said...

I love your dress and i also feel like everything buy is foral. Its so cute. I always love the bolero.

Lucky Chant said...

Where did you buy this? It is adorable!

Post a Comment