Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

save the splurge.


Tank top from Juicy Couture, two tank tops worn as a cape (left from Macy's, right from Peace Now), clip bow from F21, necklace from Sex Pot Revenge, Peace Now pants, Doc Martens from Buffalo Exchange.

I went to San Francisco on Saturday with my best friend to pick up an item she reserved. I went to look for this one pair of pants that I'd been saving up for. Unfortunately for me, by the time I got there, the pants that I wanted were already sold out. To console myself, I splurged a whole $150 on a different pair. I regret it already. I just really want that other pair.
These are pretty darn cute, though. There's a Evy mascot peeping out of the pocket, and drawstrings on the bottom to make it scrunched up or a relaxed fit.
Should have saved that money and splurged on a new dress. I think I'll sell some of my old dresses so I can buy myself a new dress. Only a few more days till graduation!

Love, Kai

2 comments:

Asuka said...

OMG the first picture! You look amazing! Love the clothes as always =)

Asuka said...

hey just wanted to tell you, I gave you an award on my blog =)

http://mymeadowsofheaven.blogspot.com/2011/06/first-award.html

Post a Comment