Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

if i tried to do something cool with my hair i'd probably do something wrong and end up bald.

Hairstyle feature!! My light color design teacher, Kelly, has an incredible hairstyle. I asked her for permission to post her hair on my blog and got it okay'd! I want to share her amazing with the rest of the world.
Leopard print hair oh my god. It makes me want to do something with myself. I don't have nearly as much hair creativity and I'm pretty low maintenance. The most incredible part is that she does her hair herself as opposed to going to a salon! How she does that I don't know.
Kelly, me, and Shaelyn. I love cool teachers. I think Shaelyn and I missed the funny face cue.

I still want to dye my hair silver. After coming to art school, I think I kind of just want to dye my hair in general. No commitment, though. If I can't do it at home myself, then I know I'm going to put it off for a really long time.

Outfit post! I think this is from a couple days ago. I just haven't been able to get on long enough to post.

top, blouse, and skirt from Taiwan. tights from HUE, Doc Martens

College is a lot of fun. The workload never dies down, but I'm having a lot of fun every day. I'm so tired right now. I need to sleep but I should do homework and it's only 7:30.

I'm just going to think about it.

Love,
Kaia

9 comments:

Unknown said...

7:30? and it looks that bright?
gahh i wanna dye my hair too ; 3 ; i cant do it at home haha

li_zakura said...

wow her hair is awesome!! hehe, you should go for it and dye it silver! it's really fun to dye your hair in different colors, i've been trying to get that color for three years hehe, i have it blue now :)

Iris said...

Wow, so cool hairs! Your teacher is awesome:)! I really like your outfit as always!

Have a lovely day, Iris

Anonymous said...

I've been trying to convince my hairdresser (who also happens to be my best friend) to dye my hair leopard print. She still kinda thinks I'm joking =]

Lee x

Marlena said...

Your teachers hair is amazing! *0* I've been wanting to try out leopard print hair too, but I'm afraid I'll screw it up. >.> I'm not good with fine details.
Ooh, I really like the idea of silver hair! I think it'd look great on you. :)

EMI COCO said...

Lovely post!

You've got a cute blog! Check out mine? And maybe follow?

xx/Emi Coco

FASHIONWHIT.COM

Ruby Book said...

I love this! The outfit is SO COOL and don't change your haircut, please, I love it!!! But silver hair would look awesome on you. I have silver hair that used to be blue, and it looks kind of cool, but I wish my mom would let me dye my whole head. -_-

I just have to compliment your outfit again. You are my favorite source of outfit inspiration.

Ruby
therubylotus.wordpress.com

Ellinor Forje said...

I like those tights. Cute outfit. Thanks for sharing the photos and feel free to drop by me too, soon.

Unknown said...

what an amazing Dr. Martens of the last pic!!! love your teacher' hairstyle! really cool!

nice nice blog!!

http://udontthinktwice.blogspot.com/

xoxo

Post a Comment