Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

what happens when you leave milk sitting out too long?

I'm in love with Black Milk. I have never been a huge fan of legwear (which includes and is not limited to pants, tights, leggings, high thigh socks, that kind of thing), but I can make an exception for Black Milk. You guys know I'm a sucker for galaxy print.

All photos from this post from Black Milk

I had my heart set on this top pair in particular, before I realized that there were so many different variations available. I almost wish there weren't so many choices. I'd like to be able to buy them all, but at their price, I can only manage to squeeze out enough cash for one pair.

Left to right, top to bottom, red galaxy, rainbow galaxy, black galaxy, purple galaxy

Right now, it's a close race between the regular galaxies, red galaxy, and black galaxy. A decision I will probably not be able to make anytime soon.

In addition to their galaxy leggings, I also really like a lot of their other designs.
America leggings remind me of FRUiTS and Kera. The wet look leggings are nice because they can be incorporated into a lot of different outfits. And the skeleton leggings are just kind of awesome.

Black Milk has a good selection of swimsuits, too. I don't think I've ever liked a bathing suit as much as I like these before. The skintight onepiece isn't even my style; I like flowy babydoll tankini types with skirts. And yet, I can't even begin to describe how tempted I am to buy one of these.
Gosh, as if I weren't already broke. I don't even have the money to buy polaroid film yet. A job would do me good right about now.

Love, Kai

4 comments:

- said...

oh these leggins are so cool, especially the top ones *-*
not feeling the swimsuits that much, though =)
and yeah, being broke is just so not nice =(

Paolina of Calur Villade said...

uhh i love the skeleton leggings and allll the bathing suites. So good! im broke too, just spent my last dollar yesterday :(

Paolina
check me out!

calurvillade.blogspot.com

Marlena said...

I love Black Milk! I've been coveting that moonwalker bodysuit for what seems like years now. *0*
And yeah, I could really use a job right about now too. Haha!

Kim said...

woow..cool leggings ^^

Post a Comment