Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

a few sizes too big.

I'm really fond of oversized clothing. You guys probably know that already. Sometimes I get comments and questions at school asking if I'm borrowing my dad's clothes. My mom wants me to stop buying big clothes or I'm going to drown in fabric eventually.

Hooded T shirt from Taiwan, oversized cardigan from Salvation Army, brooch from Harajuku Hearts, black gauze skirt from GLP, cream dress from H&M, Doc Martens

I used to wear tight clothes, too. Back in middle school and freshman year of high school, I pretty much only wore cotton pants, jeans, and logo tees from Pacsun. That was until I realized that I didn't like tight clothing or junior brands, and I only shopped there because I used to shop with my friends and those were the kinds of stores they liked to shop at. So I started thrifting and wearing oversized clothes in my sophomore year.

I haven't drowned yet. Though the flared jeans I used to wear were pretty dangerous. It's so easy to trip in those.

Love, Kai

1 comments:

chloe said...

you are just the cutest thing ever. Wearing oversized clothes fits you very well....I too used to do the skin tight graphic t-shirt trend. It isn't for everyone! Plus, this way you CAN borrow from your father's closet :)

p.s. lovely Doc Martens!

Post a Comment