Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

let's go to the beach.

This week is the California standardized testing week, and seniors at my school have the day off. A bunch of my classmates planned on going to the beach today as a whole class trip, but apparently I wasn't on the friendlist of the person who created the group on Facebook, so I wasn't sent an invite. That's ok. I stayed at home and tended to my cold like a coolkid.

shirt from Tokyo Fashion Co Taiwan, thrifted dress, short skirt from Charlotte Russe, thrifted longer skirt, hair clip from Swimmer, Secret Shop shoes.

My stay-at-home outfit. I found this old nightgown dress thing that I bought at Goodwill ages ago and never wore.
Sometimes I wish I could buy a digital SLR just so I could get those jumping pictures. It just doesn't work with point and shoots.
I don't have a necklace that goes with this one. Dilemma of the day. Actually, that's not true. I wasn't assigned a Fanime artist alley table yet, meaning I've been thrown into the pot of people up for table lottery. It's pretty nerve wracking. Necklace dilemma would go after that.
I bought this blue bow at Swimmer when I was in Japan a few years ago. It doesn't really go with anything I have, so I don't remember ever wearing it. The blue cloth under it is a screen cleaner that I found in my drawer today. Which is weird because it's not mine and I don't wear glasses. But if I did, I could just wear it in my hair everyday and have my glasses readily able to be cleaned all the time. Haha convenient.
Shoes are Angelic Pretty replicas from Secret Shop. I wish I could afford the real thing. I also wish I didn't buy blue. I don't even like blue. Should have gotten brown or mint or even pink, maybe. I think I've only worn them out once since I bought them.
Tomorrow's a busy day, and I'm going on a school visiting adventure. I can't decide if I want to take my digicam or film camera. Hm.

Off to study for my government exam. Ugh. Fun.

Love, Kai

4 comments:

- said...

you look adoreable as always in that dress ^^

Amélie said...

Wow the shoes are so cuuute <3 I love this style! You look very pretty :)

missydaisyrocks.blogspot.com

The Holly Rivers Show said...

you look like a girl disguised as a cupcake!

www.thefashionturd.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi there~ I just recently found your blog.
You're so adorable, and I love your style! <3
I have those teaparties in light pink and lavender; they're such cute shoes. (: I don't think the blue ones look that bad. Plus, the color matches your cute dress. :3

Post a Comment