Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

poetry isn't really my thing.

Today's homework assignment for literature: write a poem relating an idea or emotion to all five senses and a color. It's not really a hard assignment, but I've been sitting here for the past hour or two thinking of ideas. Not really working out for me. Every time I think to hard, I find myself on twitter or facebook or something of the kind.

I actually used to be really good at poetry, back in sixth grade. During poetry unit, I wrote pretty deep. About human emotions, on love, desire, helplessness, depression. Not what the typical sixth grader wrote about. I had 6's on all of those poems, and got called up to my teacher, because she was worried about me, asking if everything I wrote about related to me.

I can't say my poetical ability has developed since. Kind of in a rut here. I suppose if I'm not feeling it, I can't write about it. Maybe that's it.

dress: in Japan, scarf: F21

parasol: Victorian Maiden

Tomorrow is the start of October. Time is going fast. Actually, I take that back. I'm just wasting too much time. I can't even finish my goshdarn poem without blogging first. Now back to work.

I need a haircut.

Love, Kai

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey cool page! I noticed you like art and I just started a new art blog myself, so check me out ! thanks

Front Row Mode said...

Would love for you to join our Prada Giveaway

http://frontrowmode.blogspot.com/2010/09/frms-first-giveaway.html

Nav said...

love the parasol!

x

http://tantrummagazine.blogspot.com/

Salmah Iman Siddiqi said...

Love the dress, majorly wicked!


http://wwwteenfashionista-salmah.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment