Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

an art post.


An art post. These posts are kind of rare. I did this in class the past couple weeks. It's oil paint, colored pencil, potpourri, and pastel.

I'm craving those fruit snacks from Costco. It's been ages since I've seen them, but I'm pretty sure it's this kind.
Costco has the Jelly Belly kind now, which I haven't tried yet, so I can't say if it's good or not. Jelly Belly brand gummies just don't sound as appealing to me as Brach's does.

Anyway, going to sleep. I still have an essay to write.

Love, Kai

6 comments:

Marlena said...

GAH! It's so pretty! *.* You've got some serious talent.

Giraffison said...

Wow! The art is looking great * A* I love how you used the potpourri (: This is RisingHopes from deviantart btw~ I think I saw you at my school today, LOL!

Kaiami said...

Thanks, Marlena!
Afff Cloud! Don't tell me you go to LHS?

Giraffison said...

I do! Hahaha so it was you! I was sort of doubtful, though, since you said senior hc was Tomorrowland. :P

Kaiami said...

Snap! I had no clue you lived that close! I go to CHS but I take ROP so I spend my 2nd 3rd and 4th off campus.

kelsea said...

amazing work!! i never thought of using potpourri as a medium.

Post a Comment