Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I think I'm obsessed.




Photos from November issue of Korean Esquire

I need this magazine. Man, if they have these pictures in the magazine, I need this magazine. I'll give in to the import prices and put aside all the awkwardness of buying a men's magazine (what's the point of putting pretty boys in a men's magazine?). These are two of the five members from the Korean boy group, SHINee. I've recently gotten really into them. Not only are they extremely adorable ahem Taemin, with the light colored hair he's my favorite, good at dancing, and have catchy songs, but they also have pretty darn good style.

I want Taemin's hair.
...maybe I'll get it cut again.

Love, Kai

4 comments:

tifflia said...

AHAHAHHAHHA
I liked Taemin since the Replay days.
ahhhhhhh yeahhh. I liked his Lucifer hair though :>

Kaiami said...

You never told me you like K-pop! I thought it was only Visual Kei. His Lucifer hair is so long. I haven't had hair that long in a while. I like his Hello bob!

coco kailee said...

Ohh goodness... Such beautiful boys! I like them very much. I totally want Taemin's hair color too lolol

And psha! I love men's magazines! I'm right there with you, sister! Hehe :}


xoxo coco
http://muffintopbaby.blogspot.com

tifflia said...

I don't really like KPop specifically...since I find most of the songs not-that-great, but there are some every now and then that are pretty good...Aside from VK I really like jazz, but that's something else entirely. :] It's easier for me to think if I listen to jazz...

Post a Comment