Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

backstreet boys were on tv today but I was too busy working on my essay to watch.

For the record, I'm still a Backstreet Boys fan. I just finished my essay, and it's 1:30 now. My posts are getting later and later.

This post is about recent purchases. New holiday bags arrived at Juicy Couture boutiques just yesterday. They're pretty darn cute.
It looks more off-white in real life, and the hats that the dogs are wearing are metallic red.Here's my Juicy purchase.
I'm obsessed with this cut. I have two other tanks with a similar cut, and almost bought another one a couple months back, which I regret not doing.

I made two purchases at H&M as well. It's my first time buying from H&M; despite being affordable fashion, it's too pricey for my liking. I've walked in several times, coveting and trying on pieces that I end up placing back on the racks. I imagined this time to be the same, until I passed by the tiniest sales section. The red tags that were labeled $10 caught my eye. And I'm so glad they did.
This has to be my favorite purchase in a while. My favorite shade of pink, ribbon ties, ruffles? Gosh, it's a match made in heaven. For only $10, marked down from $30!

I bought second dress, which I nicknamed the calamari dress.
Live calamaris are some kind of adorable (I guess they would be called squid. It's different in Chinese). I saw them in an aquarium in Taipei, which later closed down. They were really small and floaty and remind me of this dress. This one was marked down to $10 from $40.

Love, Kai

4 comments:

coco kailee said...

Aweee. I'll admit, I've never actually shopped H&M (or Juicy), but those two pieces are freaking adorable and had I known they had items like that floating around on their sales racks; I would have marched my butt inside and bought my own! Lol! I'm so jealous. Especially of that "Calamari" dress. Sooo perfect. I can't wait to see what you do with it in an outfit post! :D

Yay for insomniacs too btw! My posts keep getting later and later too (or is it earlier and earlier?). I'm sad to hear that I missed out on the Backstreet Boys too. I wish I would've know they were gonna be on TV today! Lol!


xoxo coco
http://muffintopbaby.blogspot.com

Giraffison said...

Wowow! Juicy Couture. This is the first time I've ever seen anything from there so affordable, hahah! You got a good deal (: I love the calamari dress you got, it's so cute (x

pap6r said...

the juicy couture bag is so adorable!

...I bought that exact same H&M dress a few weeks ago (the calamari one), except because I live in Canada it was $15... but I love it anyways!

It reminded me more of... wood ear (? mu er in chinese...) than calamari though haha

Kaiami said...

Pap6r: Oh yes, I know what you're talking about! That stuff that chefs put in ramen. I don't like it very much.

Post a Comment