Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

I wish I had the day off tomorrow.

vest and necklace from forever 21, Esprit track jacket from thrift, wisp top from Juicy Couture, GLB skirt, Aritzia leggings.
Today's outfit. Every time I wear this skirt, I manage to get it snagged onto something. Most often the rolling chairs in yearbook class. I'm really diggin' this top. It makes me wish I bought a white one too, even if it was kind of short.

The elementary and middle school kids around here have the whole week off, starting today. I still have tomorrow and Wednesday before going into break. Those lucky kids.

Finally got around to getting my nails done. I don't know how I do it, but I always manage to get hair or lint into my polish.

Oh, that's right, I almost forgot. I made a facebook page for my blog. Blog updates will go there too, for easy following.
Modern Princess



Love, Kai

6 comments:

coco kailee said...

I love the outfit! Especially with the top and the skirt! Great pairing :}

I'm so super jealous of your nails too though! I love how the light pink fades into the dark pink, and the glitter on top... How did you do that? It looks so fabulous!


xoxo coco
http://muffintopbaby.blogspot.com

Francesca said...

Wow you have great style. Love your nails! I wish I could have pretty nails but I play sport so they would get ruined :( I'm following you and hope you follow back :D

opinionslave.blogspot.com xx

Kaiami said...

Coco, I used two layers of light pink first, then a layer one thin layer of the dark pink that goes halfway, and then a halfway layer of light pink again and then touch up the ends with dark pink. Thank you for the sweet comment!

Francesca, thank you! Awh, I know what you mean. Half of my nail was cut off during the frisbee unit at school, and once in yoga (it's a wonder how I can manage to injure myself like that in yoga).

coco kailee said...

Ohhh! I'm totally gonna try that on Saturday! I have a "Gala" event that I'm going to and I definitely think I could spice things up a little with some amazing cotton candy nails like your's. And you are very welcome! Thank YOU for sharing your trick with me! :}

Paolina of Calur Villade said...

uhhh the skirt is gorgeous! Yay thank you for posting this, I am going to try to make it!

Paolina
check me out!

http://calurvillade.blogspot.com/

- said...

this outfit looks so great ^-^ I'm so jealous =)
especially the combination of the shirt and the leggins looks so great!

Post a Comment