Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

black friday is not my day.

At midnight of Black Friday, I was at the mall, just for kicks. I didn't have anything in mind to buy, but I wanted to go to H&M to check out their $5 deals. Turns out, it's not so great. There were a few racks of $5 items, a few with $10, $15, and $20. There weren't any more sales than there were last week, when I was in San Francisco. Despite the lack of real sales, the lines for getting into the store ran a whole block down.

Forever21 had some $7 denim and cardigans, and buy one get one free on sale items. Nothing special, but the checkout line would have taken an hour or so to get to the front. I wanted to get some leather pants and a motorcycle jacket, but I'll wait to buy those on a normal not-crowded day. Wet Seal had 50% off the whole store, which was pretty good. The problem was that they were short staffed; one and a half cashiers were there. My friend who lined up pretty close to the beginning waited in the check-out line for an hour and a half.

I did make a couple purchases. One was a Hello Kitty t-shirt at Hot Topic. I went into Hot Topic for my baby brother, who wanted Invader Zim/Adventure Time/Harry Potter items, all which weren't on sale. I bought him a character gift card instead.
It retails for $22 and on sale for $10, but what I was really after was the Lady Gaga poster that they gave out with the purchase of the Hello Kitty t-shirt.


The other thing was a flower hair clip at Claire's.
The color matched the H&M dress I bought last week, so I thought about getting it to wear together. Personally, I'm a take-my-time browsing kind of shopper, so Black Friday isn't my day. Though it's fun to join in on the madness once a year.

Love, Kai

3 comments:

Hiruda said...

sjdlfkjsdlk I DID THE SAME DEAL *A* Lady GAGA + HK~ WHAT A GOOD COMBO XDDD

I love stalking ur blog btw > >

Kaiami said...

AFF HIRUU <3
YESSSSSS.

Pete said...

* Stalk Stalk *

Why are you so adorable? ; __;

Post a Comment